BlueHost and Flywheel are two web hosts with solid reputations. However, they are quite different. The following will compare these web hosts, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host you should choose.
See our conclusion at the end.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- WordPress hosting
- Excellent uptime
- BlueHost has many kinds of hosting, while all of Flywheel’s plans are VPS
- BlueHost has significantly cheaper hosting options
- Flywheel offers managed WordPress hosting
- FlyWheel has a 2 month free trial period with any 12 month plan
- FlyWheel is faster
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Managed WordPress
While you can get very cheap hosting with BlueHost (with shared plans starting as low as $2.95/month), it may not necessarily be cheaper for VPS hosting (which is the only kind of hosting that Flywheel has). BlueHosts VPS plans start at $24.99/month, while you can get VPS hosting from Flywheel for as low as $15.00/month.
There are very few web hosts out there that can compete with the performance of Flywheel. Not only does Flywheel offer nearly impeccable uptime, but they also have some of the fastest page-loading speeds out there, along with a reputation for their appealing website designs.
Flywheel has an excellent team of customer support, and a generous free trial offer. However, they can only help you out if you’re looking for VPS and managed WordPress hosting. We strongly recommend Flywheel(you most likley won’t need this if you have less than 1,000 visitors per month), though if you are looking for something cheaper, such as shared hosting, BlueHost is a solid option.